Today, I bring you ten more books. Books that may surprise you that I own them. I have a lot, a lot, a lot of books, so some of these I've had for a very long time, held on to. I have my reasons, but why explain too much too soon? Might as well see you in the comments, yeah? And I'm a bit lazy (read: swamped) today. I showed you mine, so show me yours. What shame books do you have? Have you read any of these?
- The Voice New Testament "by" Thomas Nelson
- Dateable: Are You? Are They? by Justin (I'm so serious) Lookadoo and Hayley DiMarco
- The Heroin Diaries: A Year in the Life of a Shattered Rock Star by Nikki Sixx
- The Devil Wears Prada: A Novel by Lauren Weisberger
- A Primer of Freudian Psychology by Calvin S. Hall
- Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
- Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith
- Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne (look, I HATE this book, ok? I cannot stand it)
- Bathroom Graffiti by Mark Ferem
I'm joining Sarah Bessey and showing 10 Books a Day for a Week.
Share your own favorites on your blog, and post your link in the comments, or just let me know what you think or recommend!
Sunday: 10 books that formed my faith
Tuesday: 10 books that are classics
Wednesday: 10 books that I wish the world would read
Friday: 10 books you’d be surprised I own
Saturday: 10 books that I use daily